Thursday, February 19, 2026

Company Logo

 When we created the logo for our production company, we wanted it to be simple, professional, and memorable. We considered our company name and the image we wanted our logo to have. Our film is a mystery, so we chose colors like black and dark blue because they make people feel suspense and a serious tone.

We tried out a lot of fonts and styles until we found one that looked clean and real like the logos of other production companies. We thought about how our logo would look on the screen for a time so we made sure it was easy to read and understand. This way we could keep our design simple and still make it stand out. To add, a nice detail we could use is the animations, we can make the logo fade into our opening movie which I think is pretty unique.


I used canvas to make the logo:

Looking back I think our logo is a fit for our movie. It makes our project seem official and organized. I think if we added a more detailed logo could make it more unique. Making the logo taught us about how to brand a movie and how a short introduction can set the tone for the film. Our production company logo is something that we're happy with, and it is a good representation of our mystery movie.



The tutorial we used: https://www.canva.com/design-school/resources/how-to-make-a-logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Links

  Here are my project links, I had so much fun doing this project! Film Opening :  Video Project 3.mp4 CCR 1:  CCR1.mp4 CCR 2:   CCR2.mp4