Hi Cambridge, today in class we had a second group meeting. I liked having this activity because it helped me brainstorm new ideas with others and even share some of my own ideas that could help my group partners. These are my partners and my opinion on their project:
Henry- He has a good idea, its pretty unique on how its going to be a fun and "artsy" opening. However, he should really start to record his opening this week and the fact he needs an actual plot. To add, his logo and blog are really creative.
Luisa- She has a really decorative blog, it matches with her opening well. I like her idea on the mind of a teenager on substance abuse, it's a sensitive topic but for me its really distinct because it has a lot of meaning, I think she will do well with her opening.
Mario- Personally, Mario improved his blog really well compared to last time. Last time it wasn't as decorative, and it didn't really invoke a meaning towards the viewer. He has a great idea so far and he should keep doing what he's doing with his props.
Andrea- I believe that Andrea has a great blog and opening scene, the only thing that she could work on is the lighting and camera which even she said she needs to improve.
Gabi- She has a nice blog, great idea so far on the romance plot, but she still needs to work on time management because she's also on the fence with other plot ideas. I believe she should stick on her regular idea but also focus on the fact to not do to much for her opening.
Gavin- He has a great blog and a funny idea for his opening. I like his opening because it's different from everyone else's, not everyone would do a comedic opening. However, he should also try out different camera angles, lighting, and editing for his opening.
For myself, I believe me and Lorenzo are doing a great job so far on our recordings and editing. However, we could fix some things such as one of the voice recordings. To add, my group partners liked our idea for the opening and even gave some ideas on what we should do for the second portion of our opening, considering we are in the news broadcast part.

No comments:
Post a Comment