Tuesday, February 3, 2026

Group Meeting #1

Hi Cambridge, my class had a group meeting in class and this blog shows the criticism I gave for my group partners and ideas I was given, this day was important to look for ways to improve my ideas with others.

Guillermo: Very unique idea on the photographer film, good ideas of color usage during the opening (shady like the Godfather).

Sam:  He has a good idea so far on the motivational message through sports, needs more emphasizing on what he is going to do as a sport and what message is going to be sent to the audience. 

Andrea: She a really good blog presenting her inspirations, I really like the idea of romance and the split screen of one character being all bright and one of them being dim.  

Mario: He needs more elaboration with his ideas and I believe his blog needs more work on being more organized at a higher level in terms of being in highschool. However, if he can elaborate on his ideas he could do very well on the project.

Gianna: She has a very detailed opening but she has to keep in mind that it has to be at most 2 minutes long. She should not stop brainstorming on her ideas, but also focus on how she's going to organize her opening without having too many details and more time available for her opening.

An idea I was given was to create 5 frames in the beginning of my opening of the characters watching the news about the murder of someone and how one of them is secretly the antagonist but isn't given right away, and to give small details of who it could be without showing the face such as a low angle and an over the shoulder shots.

During our project group meeting, everyone gave clear and helpful feedback on the work. They explained what could be better and also shared their own ideas to help improve each others projects. Listening to everyones opinions helped me understand the importance of improving using other peoples critiques and what I could fix on my part. Overall, this meeting helped me see my work in a new way and showed me how criticism can be essential to improve aspects of me and Lorenzo's project.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Project Links

  Here are my project links, I had so much fun doing this project! Film Opening :  Video Project 3.mp4 CCR 1:  CCR1.mp4 CCR 2:   CCR2.mp4